In this episode, I list the six reasons why affiliate marketing is the best kind of internet business to start, especially if you are new to internet marketing. I also give you an update on the Corn Sheller and Snoring sites. Finally we discuss a tip for the week — the mighty checklist!
I also remind listeners that the we are planning a meetup on Tuesday, September 11th.
Shout out to The Godfather, Don Corleone for kicking off the show.
This is the 34th episode, and I kept to the weekly publishing schedule again. I missed hit my Thursday deadline! Shooting for the next episode on Thursday Sept 13. As always, I will keep trying until I can make it happen.
In This Show…
In this show, I discuss:
- The North Dallas Late Night Meetup – we are set for next Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at the Londoner Pub in Allen. If you are coming, let me know by leaving a comment.
- The Corn Sheller site experiment. Traffic is coming back. You can see some site stats below. In the stats, you can see the distinct signature of Penguin, some Google dancing, and apparent progress from link building.
- The Snoring Site experiment. So far, no good. Updates to follow.
- Never put Mayonaise on a hamburger
Why Affiliate Marketing Is The Best
- 6 Reasons why affiliate marketing is the best
- You don’t need your own product
- You don’t need customer support
- You have less business complexity (including taxes, in my non-professional opinion)
- You have less legal complexity (in my non-professional opinion)
- You have less business risk (think Yoga mats)
- The value of checklists. I talk about the book Checklist Manifesto. Really cool book.
Leave Us A Review In iTunes: Thanks so much for your reviews on iTunes. We get a ton of exposure from iTunes, and we really appreciate the reviews there. At last count, we were at 30 reviews and counting. Reviews help us get new listeners — so I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.
To leave a review, just go to masonworld.com/itunes and follow the instructions. Thanks!
Send us your feedback
As always, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Better yet, I’d love to answer your question about Internet marketing on the show. Just drop me a line here on the blog or on the digital recorder at 214-444-8655. Don’t worry, there are no stupid questions. Unless you tell me not to, when you ask a question or leave a comment might even use it on the show.
When the transcript is available, it will be here with all the other MasonWorld Late Night Internet Marketing Transcripts.
If you are lovin’ the podcast, please be sure to leave us some feedback and subscribe in iTunes!
Podcast Alley is another option:
Here is theRaw RSS Feed.