Several weeks ago I did a review of the Internet Business Mastery Academy and highly recommended new membership site. At that time I mentioned how excited I was about the quality of the content and offered there. I also noted when I wrote that first post that at that time there was no affiliate program (yet). That is still true — so you can relax. I am not trying to sell you anything. At the time of this writing, I am not making a dime from this post (although I expect there will be an affiliate program later this year, and I definately plan to promote the site).
Lots Of Cool Features
The Academy has several main features. There is a robust members only forum, course content, and a very cool “Rolodex” feature that helps people find recommended solutions and services. The latter feature is sort of like a cross between “Angie's List” and a How-To Guide. You sort of have to see it to appreciate how cool it is.
Anyway, the course material is being added and created over time. There are currently five complete courses available, with the first part of the six course coming starting this week. I thought it would be cool to review the first course here to give you a feel for the flavor of the material inside of Internet Business Mastery Academy. (I am also going to spill the beans about some of the key parts of the course here — I hope that Sterling and Jay don't kick me out).
Money Ain't Everything
As I have mentioned before, Sterling and Jay are about more than just making money on the internet. They worry about things like lifestyle choices, definite major purpose and fulfillment. Their basic premise is that if you are working on something “just for the money” that you don't really care about doing stuff you don't really like to do, you will not be successful. When they say “successful” they are talking about having the lifestyle of your dreams (money and time to spend it) while enjoying what you do (passion).
Course 1 is all about the foundations and mindsets that that you need to have to be successful in any business (especially a internet entrepreneurship). The course is rich and includes ten audio files as well and some additional supporting material. Some key points from the course are (the following is a summary of content blatantly stolen from Sterling and Jay without permission): 🙂
- Why internet business? What is it about internet business that should make you consider starting your own? There are three pillars to a successful internet business, and Jay and Sterling cover them in some detail. They also outline a road map for internet business success. While the content is too much to repeat here, I can tell you that my favorite recommendation is “take massive action.”
- While there are many ways to make money on the internet, information marketing is an important one due to several critical objective business considerations. Sterling and Jay cover the value of information and why selling information can be the ideal internet business.
- Success means being a lifetime learner. The most successful people at the top of their game never stop learning. This is similar to what Covey teaches when he encourages people to “sharpen the saw.”
- If you plan to make money and live the lifestyle of your dreams, you may need to reset your thinking about time and money. Your time has value, and you need to recognize that. Some of your preconceptions about time and money may be holding you back. Sterling and Jay discuss how to recognize and deal with that.
- Everyone has fears (sometimes they do not even realize that they have fears). If fears are stopping your from starting your internet business (true in many cases) you need a framework for rationalizing and analyzing those fears. Don't let fears stop you — most things that you are worried about are not a big deal.
Bottom Line: Highly Recommended
There is a lot more where that came from — I am just scratching the surface. The bottom line is that a month into the Academy, I am still a big believer in both the message and the messengers. I strongly recommend Internet Business Mastery Academy and encourage you to join today.
Got a question about Internet Business Mastery Academy? Want an honest answer? Drop a comment with your question and I'll give you straight answer.