Your mindset will determine your outcome in 2022. Having a positive mindset for you business is critical for you to achieve your 2022 goals.
In this podcast, I explain why a positive mindset is critical, and I give you the tools you need to get there.
You’ve heard it all your life: you need to have a positive mindset.
But how does a positive mindset influence the outcome of your goals? Why is it important?
Here’s why looking at things in the right way with a winning attitude is important:
- The way you think about things is what gives everything context and meaning. If you have a positive mindset and you’re approaching things from that perspective, it means that you will assign a more favorable meaning to the events that happen in your life. If you have a positive mindset, you’re creating a bias that makes those things feel and actually be more favorable. After all, you decide what things mean.
- A positive mindset is critical for getting a hold of your drive or motivation that you’re going to use to accomplish your goals. It is important for harnessing that power. If you have a positive mental attitude, you’re expecting good outcomes, you’re in the right frame of mind, you’re going to be more likely to get to work.
- Your ability to overcome adversity on the way to achieving your goal is absolutely impacted by your mindset. When adversity comes, a terrible mindset mode will mope around and be defeated. A great mindset will flip the script and make things better.
- A positive mindset makes positive outcomes. Positive mindsets give you the courage that you need to do great things. It activates your subconscious mind to provide solutions.
What is the positive mindset?
A positive mindset is something that has to do with the way you perceive things that are happening, what you expect to happen next and how you feel about things that have happened. It involves having a healthy view of the things that have happened to you in the past, understanding the things that are happening to you right now in a positive way, and having an expectation of good things and success in the future.
What do you do to achieve a positive mindset?
- Start the day with affirmations. Have a pre-formatted script where you think back on the things that you are thankful for and the opportunities that you’re going to have that day. Starting the day with a positive mindset is one of the key ways to have a positive mindset throughout the day and the remainder of the week.
- We have a tendency to focus on the things that are wrong and broken. To maintain a positive mindset, celebrate all the small successes in your life.
- Use humor to keep your mindset going in the right direction. This also brightens the lives of other people.
- Flip the script on failures, view them as opportunities to learn. Look at how we fail and determine what is needed to be done to keep from failing again.
- Pay attention to the words that you use. If you use negative language to describe the things that are happening to you, you will program your mind to have a negative attitude to expect bad outcomes. Those things will manifest themselves.
- Just focus on today, do not worry about all the uncertainty of the future.
- Surround yourself with people that have positive mindsets. Don’t hang around people that are bringing you down, don’t hang around the people that are expecting you to fail or that secretly hope that you will fail. You need to surround yourself with people that lift you up, and that expect you to succeed.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Help Me Help You Succeed Online
The more I hear from you about your struggles, trials and tribulations, the more I can help. So, be sure to leave comments on this post to reach out to me on Twitter or in the Late Night Internet Marketing Private Facebook Group
Tell Me What You Think
I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Better yet, Id love to answer your question about Internet marketing on the show. Just drop me a line here on the blog or on the digital recorder at 214-444-8655. Dont worry, there are no stupid questions. Unless you tell me not to, when you ask a question or leave a comment might even use it on the show.
Help Me Help Others
Thanks so much for your reviews on iTunes. We get a ton of exposure from iTunes, and we really appreciate the reviews there. At last count, we were over 100 reviews worldwide and counting. Reviews help us get new listeners — so I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review on iTunes (link).
Get The Episode Transcript
Interested in the transcript of this episode when it’s ready? Transcripts are available to all of my subscribers. You can find them along with all the other episode transcripts and special bonus content in the Late Night Internet Marketing Podcast Vault (sounds mysterious, doesn’t it?)