How can you start an online business for free? There's so much software you need — landing pages, hosting, course platforms, shopping cart software, email service providers, etc. This episode provides an answer.
A lot of people will tell you that you can absolutely start your business, that you are more than capable of putting that dream into reality, but they will also tell you to take out your credit card and be ready to be temporarily broke. Starting an online business may come with a lot of thought, but it doesn’t have to be expensive.
I know some people might not be ready for that yet, you might just be still trying to explore what online business could be like. In the years I have been an affiliate marketer, I have accumulated a laundry list of junk I pay for in my business, some I haven’t even used and as a side hustler, the return on investment can be slow. Having so many different platforms and tools that do different things or getting a tool that is good at one thing but not with other things.
So here is what I’ve learned from my years of being an affiliate marketer and all the tools I subscribed to – There are tools that allow you to start your online business without burning a hole in your wallet.
One of the tools that I personally feel would be great for you to utilize to start your online business is GrooveFunnels™.
Here are things you should know about GrooveFunnels™:
- For a limited time only. They offer a completely free account that gets you all the things you do. No credit card is required.
- Their vision is to replace all of the software that I mentioned.
- It’s a software platform that solves all of your marketing needs.
Here’s what you can do with free GrooveFunnels™:
- It allows you to create 3 full websites for you to create landing pages complete with funnels and an unlimited number of extra pages.
- You can create custom domains.
- You can use GrooveMail where you can have up to 500 email contacts and send up to 5000 emails per month.
- You can get GrooveMember which allows you to convert random visitors into potential leads for your business. It is dedicated to working with grow membership sites, building membership sites, and managing membership sites.
- It also comes with GrooveVideo where it not only lets you have access to detailed video analytics but also gives you the power to modify and automate the user’s experience based on their behavior.
Apart from what was mentioned above, there are more things planned for GrooveFunnels™, they have some other features that coming down the pipeline. They intend to have a tool called GrooveAutomation, GrooveProof, GrooveBlog, GrooveDesk, GrooveCalendar, GrooveWebinars, GrooveQuiz, and so much more!
Of course, there are all these other tools that are more advanced that can get you up there but when you are starting, you want to first test out the waters. And upfront paying for these advanced tools or platforms might not be ideal. Even if GrooveFunnels™ is not perfect, it dramatically simplifies everything you need to do to start your internet business.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- How To Find Affiliate Offers To Promote And Ethically Monetize Your Content
- Help Scout
- Subscribe in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or Spotify
Help Me Help You Succeed Online
The more I hear from you about your struggles, trials and tribulations, the more I can help. So, be sure to leave comments on this post to reach out to me on Twitter or in the Late Night Internet Marketing Private Facebook Group
Tell Me What You Think
I'd love to hear what you think about the podcast. Better yet, Id love to answer your question about Internet marketing on the show. Just drop me a line here on the blog or on the digital recorder at 214-444-8655. Dont worry, there are no stupid questions. Unless you tell me not to, when you ask a question or leave a comment might even use it on the show.
Help Me Help Others
Thanks so much for your reviews on iTunes. We get a ton of exposure from iTunes, and we really appreciate the reviews there. At last count, we were over 100 reviews worldwide and counting. Reviews help us get new listeners — so I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review on iTunes (link).
Get The Episode Transcript
Interested in the transcript of this episode when it's ready? Transcripts are available to all of my subscribers. You can find them along with all the other episode transcripts and special bonus content in the Late Night Internet Marketing Podcast Vault (sounds mysterious, doesn't it?)