Is affiliate marketing dead? I get this question every year, so I thought I would take some time to address it in this episode. Affiliate marketing is very much alive in 2021, and I spend some time explaining why (and how to take advantage of it) starting today. I also reveal my public Groove Funnels experiment at www.freefunnelsforever.com.
In this week’s series of “What are the best businesses for 2021?” we talk about affiliate marketing. If you think that it is dead in 2021, you are very wrong. As long as e-commerce is alive, affiliate marketing will also stay alive and THAT is a business you can start immediately.
But before anything else I want to follow through on what we talked about in Episode 210, where we discussed GrooveFunnels and how you can use that to start your online business completely free. I’ve been playing around with this tool and thought what best way to show you how great it is then to show you exactly how it would look like. If you go to FreeFunnelsForever.com you can see an actual landing page that I created using GrooveFunnels and a video on how great this is for you.
Now back to our main topic. Back in 2007-2008 is when I first learned about affiliate marketing from Andrew Hansen ever since then this has been my online hustle. Just recently Andrew and his partner Sara sent out a very nice newsletter about what they thought about affiliate marketing in 2021 and since I completely agree with what Andrew had to say I thought I’d borrow from that a little bit and add to it. Here are some facts I want to share with you:
- When e-commerce is up, affiliate marketing is up. E-commerce in 2020 has exploded. People are buying stuff online more, so now and that means that people are searching for recommendations and referrals online. This means you can take advantage of that and write or share your review on practically anything.
- Google has gotten much better at making sure the best content ends up at the top of the list. If you write an article that’s better written, better researched, better references, more substantial compared to the rest, Google will eventually reward that.
- Content nowadays is economical. A lot of people are looking for stuff to do and one of them is creating quality content that you can afford. Get authoritative, quality, detailed, and maybe promotional content for your site.
Take advantage of this new age of e-commerce, affiliate marketing, and online business. All you have to do is give it a go. Find what interests are or your niche and build on that. But remember building your online business will take a lot of hard work, time, effort, and discipline but that is what it takes to make the Internet a better place for you and for the people who use it.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Free Video Courses on How to Start Your Business Online
- Andrew Hansen’s Website
- Digital Worth Academy
- Subscribe in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or Spotify
Help Me Help You Succeed Online
The more I hear from you about your struggles, trials, and tribulations, the more I can help. So, be sure to leave comments on this post to reach out to me on Twitter or in the Late Night Internet Marketing Private Facebook Group
Tell Me What You Think
I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Better yet, Id love to answer your question about Internet marketing on the show. Just drop me a line here on the blog or on the digital recorder at 214-444-8655. Dont worry, there are no stupid questions. Unless you tell me not to, when you ask a question or leave a comment might even use it on the show.
Help Me Help Others
Thanks so much for your reviews on iTunes. We get a ton of exposure from iTunes, and we really appreciate the reviews there. At last count, we were over 100 reviews worldwide and counting. Reviews help us get new listeners — so I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review on iTunes (link).
Get The Episode Transcript
Interested in the transcript of this episode when it’s ready? Transcripts are available to all of my subscribers. You can find them along with all the other episode transcripts and special bonus content in the Late Night Internet Marketing Podcast Vault (sounds mysterious, doesn’t it?)