Andrew Hansen is back — this time to talk about Constant Profits Club. As the name implies, this course teaches you how to make constant profits from the time you start the course forward. It’s a three step process. In this interview, Andrew and I talk about what’s working in Affiliate Marketing in 2016 — which is the basis for this course.
Here are the highlights of my conversation with Andrew:
- Andrew discusses one of the main challenges in internet marketing: the long wait for your return in investment. This includes the difference between creating an income stream overnight and building a business with long term returns when it comes to strategies, the success rate and the longevity of the business.
- Is a $10,000/month income achievable through affiliate marketing? Andrew throws out the reality of the situation and which goals are wiser to start with.
- The evolutions of websites from small sites promoting single products (yes, Andrew had a website selling hemorrhoids cream) to successful authoritative sites.
- The coverage and content of his upcoming webinar including strategies which come with these three steps: how to make income legitimately even from the moment the webinar finished, how you can take what you have learned in generating that income and turning it into passive income and finally how to make that passive income into a lasting income. It also includes the real life story of someone who is making $24,000 a month from his 30-page website!
- A background on her business partner, Sarah, who he is working with in the Constant Profits Club. Sarah, a mother of seven, developed strategies on how to achieve maximum income for people who does not have the luxury of time.
Want more Late Night Internet Marketing?
Leave Us A Review In iTunes
Thanks so much for your reviews on iTunes. We get a ton of exposure from iTunes, and we really appreciate the reviews there. At last count, we were at 30 reviews and counting. Reviews help us get new listeners — so I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. To leave a review, just go to latenightim.com/itunes and follow the instructions. Thanks!
Send us your feedback
As always, I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Better yet, I’d love to answer your question about Internet marketing on the show. Just drop me a line here on the blog or on the digital recorder at 214-444-8655. Don’t worry, there are no stupid questions. Unless you tell me not to, when you ask a question or leave a comment might even use it on the show. When the transcript is available, it will be here with all the other Late Night Internet Marketing Transcripts. If you are lovin’ the podcast, please be sure to leave us some feedback and subscribe in iTunes! Podcast Alley is another option: My Podcast Alley feed! Here is the Raw RSS Feed.
Episode 101 – Constant Profits Club Interview Transcript
I hope you’re having an absolutely fantastic day. Lots of stuff of exciting stuff going on in internet marketing. Episode 100 of the Late Night Internet Marketing Podcast is out there in the wild, I hope you got to enjoy that with my close friends. I love those guys, they’re awesome.
This week I’m bringing you another one of my close friends. It’s no secret that Andrew Hansen and I have been friends for a long time. He is one of the guys that got me started. When I first started with internet marketing I hooked up with Andrew Hansen and was studying a lot of the stuff that he was teaching. I was also doing a lot of work with Josh Spaulding, who now works for Jonathan Leger, who lives here in Dallas. Jonathan is the Keyword Canine guy and Josh works for Jonathan as his affiliate manager.
These were the guys that influenced me. We all have these guys. Pat Flynn has people who influenced him. Cliff has people who have influenced him. We’ve all learned from people who came before us. I’m sure you’re no different. I hope that I teach you a thing or two occasionally.
About every year Andrew comes out with a new course. In 2014 Andrew had The Rankings Institute and I learned an enormous amount about search engine optimization from The Rankings Institute, a lot of which I have passed on to you here on the podcast.
Now Andrew is back with another affiliate marketing course. The last time Andrew taught affiliate marketing was about 2012 with Forever Affiliate and that was a fantastic course. Now he has a new course called Constant Profits Club. These are not inexpensive courses. If you want to take a look, you can see it at LateNightIM.com/CPC.
The way these courses work is Andrew has them on sale for a few weeks, this one is on sale until March 20, 2016, and then they close and the course runs for about 12 weeks. Oftentimes he doesn’t do them again. Sometimes he does them twice and then they’re done and he’s on to something else. They’re not inexpensive, so be prepared for that.
Every time this happens I do two things. One is I take advantage of the fact that Andrew is trying to promote the course by bringing him on the show and extracting value out of him for you for free. That’s what we’re going to do today, I have Andrew here and he is going to talk to us about what is happening in affiliate marketing today and the kinds of things that he is teaching in Constant Profits Club.
Without further ado, let’s get into the discussion with Andrew and see what he has to say about what’s going on in affiliate marketing today.