Curious about all the changes in Facebook Marketplace (FBMP) and what’s coming? Wondering how FBMP is impacting drop shipping? I cover it all in this episode. I also talk about my Grove Funnel journey and what’s my plans are for that amazing tool.
Facebook Marketplace is the little kiosk/storefront icon that you find if you’re on Facebook. I evolved from something that is an online garage sale to a platform that competes with Amazon.com. Recently, Facebook Marketplace has introduced something called the shipping option. That means when you list an item, you can choose if this item is for sale locally, by shipping, or both.
It’s a powerful platform due to the number of users on Facebook — you have hundreds of millions of people potentially available to see your products. Facebook, more than any other marketplace out there, also knows a ton of information about potential buyers.
The opportunity to make a lot of money on Facebook Marketplace very quickly is high if you’re willing to do the work. That’s what is taught in the course that I told you about in the last episode, but what I missed to share is the coupon code to get $250 off: FB250.
One of the tricky things about drop shipping though is that you can get overwhelmed by orders, order tracking, data entry for shipping, etc. so this is where you can use automation. By far, the best one is ZeeDrop.
What are the three amazing things that ZeeDrop does?
- Takes an item that you identify at a supplier and reads that listing. It will copy the relevant information out of that listing, open up a Facebook Marketplace page, and post all of the stuff that you need to make the listing.
- Monitors supplier inventory. It can see whether or not an item has sold out and what the price is, so it notifies if things go out of inventory and you can see if there is a price change.
- Copies and pastes data into all of the suppliers that it supports. A tedious task in Facebook Marketplace drop shipping is that once you sell an item, there’s a lot of copy-pasting of your customer’s name and address which can take time if you are fulfilling lots of orders. ZeeDrop also understands how to do this.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Groove Funnel
- Facebook Marketplace Drop Shipping course
- Subscribe in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or Spotify
Help Me Help You Succeed Online
The more I hear from you about your struggles, trials and tribulations, the more I can help. So, be sure to leave comments on this post to reach out to me on Twitter or in the Late Night Internet Marketing Private Facebook Group
Tell Me What You Think
I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Better yet, Id love to answer your question about Internet marketing on the show. Just drop me a line here on the blog or on the digital recorder at 214-444-8655. Dont worry, there are no stupid questions. Unless you tell me not to, when you ask a question or leave a comment might even use it on the show.
Help Me Help Others
Thanks so much for your reviews on iTunes. We get a ton of exposure from iTunes, and we really appreciate the reviews there. At last count, we were over 100 reviews worldwide and counting. Reviews help us get new listeners — so I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review on iTunes (link).
Get The Episode Transcript
Interested in the transcript of this episode when it’s ready? Transcripts are available to all of my subscribers. You can find them along with all the other episode transcripts and special bonus content in the Late Night Internet Marketing Podcast Vault (sounds mysterious, doesn’t it?)