Happy RSS Appreciation Day
As I mentioned yesterday, RSS appreciation day was and idea originally suggested by Steve Rubel. The purpose of the day is to increase awareness of RSS feeds and feed readers. It turns our that some extremely large percentage of internet users have no idea what a feed reader is or how to use one.
So, to celebrate RSS Appreciation Day today, I am asking the you sign up for my RSS feed and tell a friend about the magic of RSS.
As a “thank you” I am offering this free report. It is a beginners guide to internet marketing by Debbie Ducker. This free eBook discusses a variety of things like managing your marketing email accounts, using ezine ads effectively to get web site visitors, etc. I grabbed this report for you off of Mike Filsames new Butterfly Reports site. The report is pretty decent for total beginners (and best of all, it's free).
Want more Free Reports? Head on over to FeedaPalooza!
Here are the top 10 reasons to subscribe to the MasonWorld RSS feed today (from the home office in College Station, Texas)
10. Subscribing in the MasonWorld RSS feed means that you do not have to see my smiling face on the website banner every day.
9. Subscribing to the MasonWorld RSS feed means that if I add annoying modal popup ads on MasonWorld.com that sell Viagara, you will not have to see them.
7. Subscribing to the MasonWorld RSS feed means you will be helping to solve global warming since it takes less clicks to read my post in your reader (I have no idea if that is true, but it sounds cool).
6. Subscribing to the MasonWorld RSS feed means you are special to me. 🙂
5. Subscribing to the MasonWorld RSS feed means google can have yet another way to track what you are doing on the internet.
4. Subscribing to the MasonWorld RSS feed means I will be able to sleep better at night because I will know that you care what I have to say.
3. Subscribing to the MasonWorld RSS feed means that your vote can be proudly counted in my fancy RSS feed chicklet!
2. Subscribing to the MasonWorld RSS feed means you care.
An the number one reason you should subscribe:
1. When you subscribe to the MasonWorld RSS feed you will be automatically entered into a contest to win a new Ferrari. When MasonWorld.com reaches ten million subscribers, I will be giving away a new Ferrari at random to one lucky subscriber. OK, not really — but 10 million subscribers would be cool.
photo credit: Chesi – Fotos CC