I am very excited to announce the release of Plug and Play Niche Cash from Andrew Hansen today at noon E.S.T. — that is in less than 10 hours from now. The basic premise of Plug and Play (PnP) Niche Cash is that there is a big difference in teaching people how to do niche marketing versus actually doing a big chunk of the work for them.
In this product, Andrew tries to deal with the number one problem people face when getting started online — what niche to choose and what keywords to attack.
Here is what Andrew has to say about what this product actually is:
What is Plug And Play Niche Cash?
PnP2 is a highly limited (500 people only) but complete “work done for you” affiliate marketing solution. PnP2 gives you the work required to open up new affiliate profit centers in hundreds of low competition niche markets across the web… You take it, plug it in, and begin to profit. Simple as that!
What You Get For Your Money
Andrew delivers 150 niches with the research already done. Each niche includes low competition keywords, articles, and a landing page. Andrew also includes a killer 14 day plan and an outsourcing guide. These straight-forward guides mean that you could buy this system and have a 100 blog empire up and running by the end of the year.
There is lots of stuff to promote. Here is what Andrew says:
Just FYI, in the niche folder, there's 150 “niches” total that is, products to promote… but there's actually almost 600 profitable low competition keywords that come with them 🙂
Andrew claims that the keywords are really juicy. Of course, I was unwilling to write this review and just take his word for it. So, I asked him for (and got) one of the keyword sets and check them out for myself using Micro Niche Finder. I was stunned. The keywords were killer, and they were directly related to a high ticket item that I had never really heard of before.
There is no way I could have found this niche on my own, but the keywords were great, the AdWords CPC was high with lots of ads, and it was clear to me that Andrew had picked a winner.
If all 600 keywords are like the one that Andrew showed me (and he claims that they are all great), then there is no telling what this package is really worth.
I actually demanded a second example, and it was better than the first. Totally killer.
A Look Inside Plug And Play Niche Cash
When you log into the members area, you find 5 meaty sections as shown below:
- Niches is the repository of niches (obviously). There are 150 of them I am told that each niche has a package similar to the sample that Andrew gave me. There are a few great keywords, some articles, and a review template. To protect the product integrity, I will not reveal the niches here (and I have not seen them all anyway). My review copy was limited to just a few niches.
- Guides — the guides are simple and powerful. Most importantly — There is an outsourcing guide and a 14 day site plan guide. They are both perfect for this product (they were created specifically for this product). They 14-day guide tells you exactly what you need to do to get your first (and second and third) site up and running. Once you know what you are doing, the outsourcing guide tells you how to scale your business through outsourcing. Again, these are not PLR junk. They were written specifically for PnP Niche Cash. There is an SEO guide and a Squidoo guide in there too.
- Video — many instructional videos that support users. The videos go with the guides. It's an amazing amount of video. If you learn better from video, this section is for you.
- Outsourcing — Andrew hooks you up with the outsourcing resources that he actually uses.
- Linking — amazingly, PnP Niche contains some backlinking technology (a backlink module). I did not get a chance to test this, but apparently Andrew is delivering automated backlinks along with the package. This is amazing, and I cannot wait to test this out. Based on the keywords that I saw, it won't take many backlinks to rank for these keywords.
Here Is The Bottom Line
This product looks fantastic. I don't know what else to say. If you want to build affiliate sites and create a passive income empire, this is an awesome way to go. Andrew has been making money this way for a long time, and has some really killer keyword research magic.
If you don't think this product is for you, don't buy it. For example, if you are not interested in building some web sites and promoting them, this product is not for you (unless you plan to outsource).
As always, if you cannot afford this product, don't buy it. While Plug and Play Niche Cash is a steal at the price, it is not a $7 eBook. Make sure that you understand that this is not a magic income in a box thing. This is a legitimate opportunity to make money in internet marketing thing. Making money requires some work.
If this appeals to you, I honestly recommend that you buy Plug and Play Niche Cash today.
If not, that is cool too.
Of course, Andrew has been clear that he is only selling 500 copies to keep the value of the product very high for his clients. So make a decision that you can be excited about — because when this one is gone, it is really gone (not fake gone — really gone).
If you have any questions about Plug and Play Niche Cash, please ask them in the comments. I will do my best to respond quickly with answers.