I just spent $27 of my own money.
Those of you that have been following me know at least one thing about me: it is not very often that I will promote something sight-unseen on my blog.
This is one of those times – I am excited about this product.
The Community Magnet Teleseminar
You see, I have listened to almost every Internet Marketing podcast on the planet (well it feels like it anyway). As part of that journey, I have come to know Jason Van Orden — one half of the Internet Business Mastery (IBM) Team of Jay and Sterling.
Jason is also the brains behind the best Podcast about Podcasting: The Podcasting Underground.
I have gotten to know Jason through his podcasts, and his blog — and more recently through private conversations on email and twitter. (Note that I am currently the undisputed world-record holder for IBM Podcast Rate of Consumption (PRC) at over 20 podcasts per day).
I've been on the inside. Before the Teleseminar, (when Jason started writing his Community Magnet eBook,) he asked me to review an advanced copy, and I was stunned.
Now, Jason says this Teleseminar is the most important content that he has ever created — and I agree.
I hope this blog post reaches you in time because I just made a special arrangement to get you a $70 discount on a special teleseminar. Jason's teleseminar reveals how to magnetically attract a following of loyal customers with an easy and inexpensive marketing strategy…podcasting.
Because I'm a partner in this teleseminar, you can attend as an insider guest for $27 rather than the normal $97 list price. But you have to hurry because the call takes place this Wednesday, June 4th.
During this tele-training, my colleague Jason Van Orden will reveal how podcasting has allowed him to acheive his most profitable year yet despite the current economic downturn. Jason is offering an iron-clad money back guarentee if you are not thrilled.
In the teleseminar, Jason will cover
- A 7-step blueprint for launching a successful community-building podcast that generates lots of loyal customers and will at least double your revenue
- How to increase sales by ten times or more with one simple
- strategy you can use with your podcast audience
- The 10 ways that a podcast will magnetically attract the attention of your market
- 15 best practices that are critical to your podcasting success
- How to brand yourself as a trusted advisor in your market, allowing you to rise above the marketing noise and get your market to act
- How to quickly produce podcasting content…saving you time and energy
- How to get maximum return on investment from your podcast
- How to start producing a professional podcast on a tight budget
- How Jason makes the most money with his podcasts — most podcasters completely ignore this strategy
- How Jason used podcasting to directly convert listeners into buyers of his highest-priced product
And much more!
So, cruise on over to the sales page and check this out. You'll be glad you did.