Wondering if it’s too late to start your internet business? Are all the good ideas gone? Is there too much competition out there now? This is one of the most common questions I hear from prospective entrepreneurs. The answers to the questions may surprise you. Also in this episode, I talk about the three things that you must do when setting your 2020 social media strategy.
All this and more on the Late Night Internet Marketing Podcast.
Starting an internet business in this day and age can be a little intimidating. There’s so much out there that you start to wonder whether or not if starting an Internet Business is going to work for you. Being able to manage your own time and do what you want to do while earning is pretty enticing but how do you even start given that there are probably hundreds of stores on the internet that are already offering what you plan on offering. So the main question is “Are the great times on the internet behind us?”
There are some things about the internet that is indeed behind us, some of the true things then but aren’t anymore. Here are some of them:
- It is no longer easy to create businesses that don’t have any real value. If they are just traffic tricks or internet marketing tricks that trick goggle into sending you traffic so people can make money for nothing.
- It is no longer as difficult to start an internet business now than it was before. There’s now a lot of software as service platforms out there and many tools that are available to begin working on your business. Whether its products, services, or courses that you plan to offer, all you need to do is pick and choose the right platform or software to support you. A huge advantage of utilizing the internet for business or marketing is that the tools are there to give you a chance to be successful without completely inventing all the infrastructure that you need to build a business.
- People are now comfortable doing business online. Back then, people didn’t know a lot about the internet and were skeptical about buying online. It may be more crowded, but it is also more common and natural for people to buy things off of the web.
- You can now count on a more stable search engine optimization and a more normal advertising cost and advertising behavior which are easier to predict.
- The internet connections are so much better and stable now than it was before. Also, there are so many things now that you can do online that no one thought possible.
Two more things that you always have to keep in mind when you do decide to start your Internet Business:
- If you want to grow something, the best time to do it is now. If you want to start your internet business, the best time to do it is today.
- You have got to create a business that manufactures some value. You must add value in the Universe if you want to be successful. If you create and provide value, and that value is something people are willing to invest in, that will win in the marketplace.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Paula Mason’s Photography Website
- Divi Platform
- Shootproof Website
- Shopify Website
- WordPress Website
- Kajabi Website
- Teachable Website
- Free Video Course on Internet Business
- Subscribe in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or Spotify
Help Me Help You Succeed Online
The more I hear from you about your struggles, trials and tribulations, the more I can help. So, be sure to leave comments on this post to reach out to me on Twitter or in the Late Night Internet Marketing Private Facebook Group
Tell Me What You Think
I’d love to hear what you think about the podcast. Better yet, Id love to answer your question about Internet marketing on the show. Just drop me a line here on the blog or on the digital recorder at 214-444-8655. Dont worry, there are no stupid questions. Unless you tell me not to, when you ask a question or leave a comment might even use it on the show.
Help Me Help Others
Thanks so much for your reviews on iTunes. We get a ton of exposure from iTunes, and we really appreciate the reviews there. At last count, we were over 100 reviews worldwide and counting. Reviews help us get new listeners — so I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review on iTunes (link).
Get The Episode Transcript
Interested in the transcript of this episode when it’s ready? Transcripts are available to all of my subscribers. You can find them along with all the other episode transcripts and special bonus content in the Late Night Internet Marketing Podcast Vault (sounds mysterious, doesn’t it?)