I've really enjoyed Twitter over the last year, but I have not done much to grow my Twitter Followers. If you are not familiar with Twitter, it is like broadcast instant messaging — everyone is listening. The social implications are many. I recommend it!
So, I'd like to ask you to follow me (masonworld) on Twitter.
If you are into internet marketing, you will recognize the above as a call to action. I want you to read this post and follow me on Twitter.
So, what about risk reduction? Well, if you follow me on Twitter, you can cancel at any time without risk. I absolutely guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied, you can unfollow me at any time, no questions asked.
What about an Ultimate Selling Proposition? Well, that is an easy one. Just in from the Home Office in Allen, Texas, here are the top five reasons that you should follow me on Twitter
Top Five Reasons To Follow MasonWorld on Twitter
5. I am a nice guy and I deserve a break.
4. I don't run on at the mouth like some Twitter junkies.
3. If you say something interesting on Twitter and I happen to see it, I will actually tweet you back.
2. You will be the first to know about new blog posts at MasonWorld.com
And the number one reason to follow me on Twitter:
1. I will instantly and automatically follow you back.
Thanks for following me.