Today is Thanksgiving Day in the United States, so what better topic for a podcast than how and why to expresses gratitude in your business.
All this and more on the Late Night Internet Marketing Podcast.
Having the attitude of gratitude in life attracts so much positive change in a short period of time. The power of gratitude in your business like how to be grateful and why its important for your success is an essential mindset to have to attract abundance.
The Law of Attraction states that we have the ability to attract into our lives what we decide to focus on. It uses the power of the mind to translate whatever is in our thoughts and it materializes them into reality. Simply put, the Law of Attraction allows all thoughts to turn into things eventually.
In a lot of ways in life, you make your luck. Most of the time you make it by hard work, putting yourself in a position to win and about putting yourself out there. To sustain the effort and energy throughout your business and life, here are some tips to practice the Attitude of Gratitude:
- Have the right mindset to fuel your passion. When you’re feeling burnt out or demotivated, go back to the WHY. Why you’re doing what you’re doing.
- Move-in the right, positive direction. Have the right frame of mind to see opportunities and grab them as they are presented to you.
- Have a mindset of abundance by thinking about all the things you have versus all the things that you don’t have.
As Oprah said “If you look at what you have in life, you will always have more. But if you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.”
Shift your focus from complaining about how you don’t like your daytime or fulltime job to listing down all the good things about them such as getting paid, health benefits, friends you met at work, etc. When you change your mindset into thinking that this daytime or fulltime job makes your internet business possible, you start attracting abundance into your life.
- Focus on all the success your business had for the year. Take a look at everything you’ve accomplished since day and you will see how far you’ve come. Honor your wins, big or small, they’re all something worth celebrating.
- Switch your energy on to the positive side. Reframing your mindset allows you to approach whatever you’re working on with positivity and abundance. The more you think about all the things that you don’t like or don’t have the more they are highlighted. The same goes for focusing on the positive things and everything you should be grateful for and you will manifest abundance.
“Energy flows where attention goes” -Tony Robbins
- Take time in the day to think about the things you’re grateful for. For things that are going well in your day or even for the things that aren’t going well because there’s always a silver lining in situations that aren’t in our favor.
The idea of abundance comes from being thankful and grateful for what we have and for positive things to happen to use, we must have the right frame of mind. Sustaining the effort of seeing the good in situations and having the right mindset allows you allows you to see opportunities in places you didn’t think existed before.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Help Me Help You Succeed Online
The more I hear from you about your struggles, trials and tribulations, the more I can help. So, be sure to leave comments on this post to reach out to me on Twitter or in the Late Night Internet Marketing Private Facebook Group
Tell Me What You Think
I'd love to hear what you think about the podcast. Better yet, Id love to answer your question about Internet marketing on the show. Just drop me a line here on the blog or on the digital recorder at 214-444-8655. Dont worry, there are no stupid questions. Unless you tell me not to, when you ask a question or leave a comment might even use it on the show.
Help Me Help Others
Thanks so much for your reviews on iTunes. We get a ton of exposure from iTunes, and we really appreciate the reviews there. At last count, we were over 100 reviews worldwide and counting. Reviews help us get new listeners — so I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review on iTunes (link).
Get The Episode Transcript
Interested in the transcript of this episode when it's ready? Transcripts are available to all of my subscribers. You can find them along with all the other episode transcripts and special bonus content in the Late Night Internet Marketing Podcast Vault (sounds mysterious, doesn't it?)